B-Sides: Superfans – How to Make People Care About You and Your Music
In this week’s B-SIDES episode we’re talking all about the experience you offer your fans, the importance of creating communities around your music and rewarding superfans for their support and loyalty.
- We talk about the importance of creating communities around your music and rewarding superfans for their support
- We break down the difference between a fan and a superfan
- “A superfan is not only dedicated to you, but they are an ambassador for you”
- We talk about why we might be annoyed when a band we love makes it big – and it’s because something has changed…
- We discuss ways artists can reward the loyalty of their superfans
- “If some people are willing to go the extra mile, then I’m willing to go the extra mile for them” – Marcio Novelli