B-SIDES: Musical Collaborations: Successful Songwriting Sessions & Co-Writing with Other Artists
This week’s B-SIDES episode is all about collaboration! We talk about the benefits of collaborating with other musicians. Enjoy!
- “One of the best reasons to collaborate with others is to share different ideas and perspectives” – Marcio Novelli
- “Everyone brings different ideas to the table based on their own experiences, tastes, and outlooks – so bringing two or more people into a room can result in something really interesting” – Ross Barber-Smith
- We talk about how collaboration can result in reaching a new audience
- “Collaborating with another artist can introduce YOU to another audience, and another artist to YOUR audience – it can be a massive win/win for everyone involved” – Marcio Novelli
- We talk about how collaborating can also be a learning experience for everyone involved