Holiday Special: Andrew DeLeon, Dion Roy, Terra Naomi, Tyler Hilton
We invited Andrew DeLeon, Dion Roy, Terra Naomi and Tyler Hilton back on the show to chat about this past year, the holidays and what they’ve got coming up in 2015. Enjoy!
- Marcio wears an extremely fluffy Santa hat
- Terra tells us about her most-best and crazy-best highlights of 2014 and that she isn’t planning on making a new album anytime soon (this makes Ross sad)
- Andrew tells us how forming his band and performing with them at the Austin Vampire Ball was one of his highlights of 2014
- Tyler’s highlight of 2014 was the release of his new record “Indian Summer” (which reached #3 on the iTunes singer/songwriter chart in the US)
- Tyler Hilton is saving the music industry (behind his mask, he is Taylor Swift…with Bono underneath)
- Dion tells us his highlights of 2014 were starting his own country (Tangzwamehead) and the formation of Fire and the Romance’s live band
- Ross’s dog Loki interrupts the episode
- We talk about the Christmas EP Andrew released in 2013 called “Christmas Lights”
- We announce our giveaway bundle…
- We discuss our favourite Christmas movies and Christmas albums
What you could win:
All of our guests have kindly offered some prizes for the first ever Bridge The Atlantic giveaway!
We’ll be giving away 6 separate prizes (all will include a digital download of Marcio Novelli’s It’s Not an Excuse, It’s a Reason)
- Signed Tyler Hilton Indian Summer CD
- Fire and the Romance “Adaptations” sampler digital download & signed Fire and the Romance poster
- Terra Naomi Live & Unplugged and To Know I’m OK albums (digital download)
- Signed T-Shirt from Andrew DeLeon
- Signed Marcio Novelli It’s Not an Excuse, It’s a Reason CD
- $20 Amazon gift voucher
How to enter:
To enter you can do any of the following. The more you do, the more entries you have in the competition!
- Leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher (take a screenshot before posting!)
- Share this post on Facebook/Twitter
- Sign up to our mailing list
Once you have done any of the above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot and the name of the artist whose prize you would most like to win.
Winners will be picked and announced on the 29th December, 2014. Good luck!